Las Palomas’ 12th Anniversary Golf Tournament weekend was once again filled with friendship, camaraderie, and an overall welcome atmosphere, all of which have come to characterize the event.
Over 120 golfers participated in the annual mid-may tournament weekend, traveling from Cd. Obregón, Hermosilo, Nogales, Cananea, Mexicali, Tijuana, Ensenada, and Casas Grande in Mexico, as well as from Phoenix and Tucson in neighboring Arizona. Festivities kicked off the first night with an intimate yet rockin’ welcome cocktail concert night, featuring the group Moderatto and their “heavy metal dector”!
Following practice rounds on Friday, the tournament was held Saturday and Sunday as golfers vied to conquer the different categories, as well as “close to the pin” prizes with payouts totaling $50,000 to $100,000 pesos!
Amidst the exciting golf setting, families were also able to take in a delightful beach weekend at Las Palomas. Indeed, the Las Palomas Anniversary Golf Tournaments has become one of the most entertaining gatherings in northwestern Mexico!
- 1 st place Ramon Herrera 75/72/ 143
- 2nd place: Cesar Quiroz 77/ 72 / 149
- 3rd place: Ricardo Acosta 72/ 78/ 150
- 1 st place: Jerry Esparza 63 / 68 / 131
- 2nd place: Jarron Smools 69/ 67/ 136
- 3rd place: Jorge Celaya 74/ 71/ 145
- 1 st place: Esteban Lopez 68/ 63/ 131
- 2nd place: Manuel Farias 67/ 65/ 132
- 3rd place: Arturo Ortiz 70/ 67/ 137