We are glad to inform you that we are now entering on Phase VII of The Reopening and Reactivation of Puerto Peñasco according to the Covid-19 Protocols of the Municipality, and starting this coming Monday November 2nd the following activities will be take place:
1. Suspension of activities across the city from 11 p.m – 6 a.m. This includes restaurants, restaurant/bars, food carts, markets, supermarkets, grocery stores, convenience stores, etc.
2. No restriction on hours for: hospital and medical equipment services, pharmacies, security services, assistance and civil protection, essential public services such as electricity, water, telecommunications, postal service, gas stations, insurance adjusters, taxis, funeral services, and distribution centers for essential activities.
3. Mandatory use of masks at all commercial businesses and food services, both upon entry and exit, as well as during stay (masks can be removed only to eat or drink); compliance with all previously established health and safety protocols
4. Mandatory use of masks in vehicles when there are two people or more, no exception for family members; non-compliance will entail fines
5. Authorization to hold social events at event centers, preferably during the day and maximum until 8:00 p.m., at 40% capacity and in compliance with all previously established health and safety protocols
6. No social events at individual residences with music at high volume (bands, techno-bands, groups, or anything similar)
7. Authorization for gatherings at individual homes that do not exceed 10 people. Should all be part of same family nucleus and held preferably in open air and in compliance with health and safety protocols.
8. Authorization for only one person per family in markets, supermarkets, convenience and grocery stores. In addition, mandatory use of masks and health protocols remain in effect.
9. Authorization to only allow 30% capacity at commercial businesses such as: Sam’s, Bodega Aurrera, Ley Express, Super Ley, Coppel, Elektra, Super del Norte, etc.
10. For restaurants, restaurant/bars, nightclubs, etc.: mandatory use of masks upon entry and when moving within establishment to table; no people standing; masks may only be removed when ingesting food and beverages. Workers will be responsible to supervise compliance, as established in the published health protocols for the business. In addition, portable ozone generators must be installed in areas with little ventilation, this regulation applies to all commercial businesses.
Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort team has made efforts to continue with the low cases of COVID 19 and to reduce to the maximum the risks of contagion. We are committed to provide a Safe Stay to our guests and in order to achieve that, we have adopted protocols that assure their health and wellbeing.
In concordance with our new protocols, for the time being we are only allowing the access to one person per vehicle for check in process, who must be the reservation holder. In each lobby we have a thermographic camera which takes the temperature of each person at the entrance. The supervisor must be vigilant of the computer linked to this camera and to follow up any high temperature that may be detected.
We avoid the use of card keys and in it is place we implement an electronic system through smartphone (If the guest has one), with which the guest can access the condominium.
In case the guest is not wearing a face mask, the receptionist will hand over a basic PPE kit and general recommendations.
We implement the use the technology to facilitate the Check in process, (Pre Check In) using Las Palomas App, as well as promoting payment with card, bank transfer and any other electronic ContactLess payment method to reduce as much as we can the use of cash.
Payment terminal and scanners are on the desk in front of our guest, this way the receptionist does not have to touch the cards.
There is a pen holder in each station of both lobbies for the sole use of the guest. Each pen is disinfected after every use, with a sanitizing towel or cloth with sodium hypochlorite at 0.5%.
The maximum of people allowed in each lobby is: Fase l: 16 people at Fase ll: 22 people.
At arriving the guest (Reservation holder) at front desk:
Las Palomas Fitness Center will reopen on August 15, 2020 with the following guidelines:
* Access will be controlled by the security department, using numbered cards.
*Gym equipment will be sanitized EVERY HOUR by our custodians.
Protocol to follow when detecting a higher temperature at the thermographic camera
If you are a guest about to o Check in
Using Las Palomas Resort App
The main purpose of Las Palomas Resort App is to provide the necessary information to our guests about the services we offer at the hotel.
We will show in order of appearance a description of each one of the icons in it.
Pre-check in: this option provides the opportunity for our guests to advance fulfilling essential information that is needed at the Check-in in the hotel. To fill out this form it is necessary to have on hand:
With this provided information, 2 days before your arrival the letter of admission to Puerto Peñasco will be sent to you; you must present this letter at the sanitary check point at the entrance of the city.
Reservar / Book: you will be directed to our form to make a reservation and you will be able to see the condo options that we have in our inventory.
Promociones / Deals: you will be able to see the available packages and if you like it you can click and be directed to the reservation form to place a booking.
Fotografías / Photos: you can see examples of the different types of condominiums that we have in the resort, from 1 to 5 bedrooms.
Cómo llegar / Directions: instructions on how to get to our resort from the neighborhood states to our city (Google maps pops out so you can link it to the navigator on your device).
The Links: our Golf Course on site with its 18 holes, photographs, upcoming tournaments and contact information for our Golf Course for you to place a reservation.
Bodas / Weddings: description of packages for Weddings in Panoramic Terraces, Beach and Pool Areas, as well as our Convention Center, with detailed information of our packages and contact information of our Events Coordinator.
Resort Map/Mapa del Resort: will direct you to the official information of our company as well as the identification and location of our buildings, restaurants, towel racks, Dely, Lobbies and aerial view of the entire Resort.
To do / Eventos: here are listed the daily activities in which you can join us, such as traditional Mexican games (Loteria, Piñata), table games, night cinema, stretching exercises, family games, among many many more. You can also prepare for exclusive events that we offer for our guests, like concerts by national and international artists, holiday celebrations, sports events, barbecues, restaurants and bars specials, always informing the hours, places and if reservation is needed.
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram: direct link to our social networks so that you can share with us the excellent experience of spending your vacations in Las Palomas.
Messages / Mensajes: here we will be contacting our guests to keep them updated on current and future promotions so they can take advantage of all our specials.
Order Now/Ordena Ahora: here you will have the opportunity to place orders in our consumption centers and we will take it to your lounge chairs / palapa / table / condo, you can see the menu in real time with a photograph of your favorite dish.
Salutte Bar / Pool Bar 2
Coming Soon: Direct communication with our Reservations Department through Chat and WhatsApp.
This option provides the opportunity for our guests to advance essential information that is needed at the Check-in in the resort.
It can be filled from a mobile device in our App Las Palomas Resort Pre-Check In option, or from a computer on our page https://owners.laspalomasresort.net/cing/#/kiosk
To fill out this form it is necessary to have on hand:
Information request about companions and credit opening.
Finish Pre-Check in.
We require credit card payments to make reservation. Under special circumstances, we will accept checks and/or bank deposits.
It is important that you clearly understand our policy for refunds, cancellations and changes.
Contact Las Palomas reservations either by email or phone to request date or condo locations changes.
There will be no reservation changes allowed within 10 days of your arrival day.
Confirmed reservations which are cancelled at least 10 calendar days prior to your check-in date will be result in 150 USD cancellation fee. For cancellations made within 10 days of your check-in date or no shows, the total reservation amount will be forfeited.
There are no refunds for early departures.
There are no refunds for holiday dates.
No reimbursement in case of eviction, zero tolerance policy.
Please make sure you clearly understand and agree with our payment, refund and change policies.
With special permission, one additional person beyond the maximum occupancy may stay in each suite for an additional charge of $50 U.S. plus 11.8% taxes.